BEING SCAMMED

Share With Other's
Teri57
Loss: 04 Feb 2013
Loved Ones Name: sandi joy

BEING SCAMMED

Postby Teri57 » February 8th, 2017, 6:47 pm

I am lonely i need a hug i went online and met a man he turned out to be not the kind of person that that would give me a hug
i am lonely i went searching for someone kind and understanding, instead i got hurt'
the out side people are not trust worthy they just don't get it or care. all they want is to hurt and take advantage of a lonely woman who has akind heart. I am lonely i need a hug is there anyone who who really understands. I have been hurt i need a hug is there anyone who cares enough to just give me a hug without causing me more pain. the outside world is full of turmoil and people who will hurt me I can no longer trust the outside world for no one really gets me they just want to hurt me. moving forward with a broken heart meeting my challanges ever day one step forward one step back and on and on everyday. life for me without out my wife has not been easy but i move forward. all i want is to be loved again and somone to hold my hand and say i understand. I have been hurt i cry a thousand tears for no one understands me and i don't know where to turn all i want is to be understood and loved i am sick of being hurt by those who just want to take me. i am tired of people on the outside all they want is to hurt me.

Return to “General Discussions”