Linda and Dana LaPlante

Lighting a candle in memory of your loved one is a great way of commemorating his or her soul, shines out light out to them, and warms you near.
Sue
Site Admin
Loss: 10 Mar 2000
Loved Ones Name: John

Linda and Dana LaPlante

Postby Sue » June 5th, 2014, 1:46 am

graphics-candles-736383.gif
graphics-candles-736383.gif (54.51 KiB) Viewed 452 times
Lord, we come before you today knowing that all power is in Your hand. we know that you are the Lord and that you care for your people. Right now, your friend Linda and her husband Dana are struggling with a difficult time. we can see their strength is faltering, Lord, and know that you have all of the strength that they need.

We pray that you will reach down and touch them right now wherever they are at this moment.
Let your presence fill the room where they are and let them feel an extra portion of your strength that can help them to get through this day.

They need you now, Lord, and we thank you in advance for meeting them where they are shoring up their strength during this difficult time.

In Jesus' name.
Amen.

lindana
Loss: 09 Jun 2011
Loved Ones Name: Al, son

Re: Linda and Dana LaPlante

Postby lindana » June 5th, 2014, 9:03 am

((((((my safehaven family)))))) Thank you to all those that have been with me on my journey, be it from the start, just meeting today, or have not had the chance to meet yet but you have thought of me, as I have thought of all of you....
The support and love that is given and received here is priceless. We are Blessed.

Kristina
Site Admin
Loss: 08 May 2017
Loved Ones Name: Donna
Second Loss: 22 Oct 2012
lontwo: Lisa 10/1/03,Katrina

Re: Linda and Dana LaPlante

Postby Kristina » June 5th, 2014, 4:43 pm

Linda,

You are loved and appreciated. I'm so sorry for the loss that you and Dana have endured and have been thinking about you and praying for you a great deal this week. I'm sorry for your pain. Thank you for your giving and loving heart. You are a kind, compassionate soul. I know this week has been very hard. WE at Safehaven are blessed by YOU!

Prayers of blessing and peace to you,
Kristina

Return to “Light a memorial candle”