to my wife sandi

Coping with Christmas without your loved one.
Teri57
Loss: 04 Feb 2013
Loved Ones Name: sandi joy

to my wife sandi

Postby Teri57 » December 6th, 2014, 7:04 pm

Another christmas without you, i miss you so much, we shared so many holidays together and they were all so special, now i am alone without you and the spirit is gone, I miss our time together our laughter and the surprise's we did for each other. singing carols going to listen to your sister play bells shopping or watching christmas shows together decorating the apt. Tiger is with you now and soon dinky will be to it seems since you left me the family is following you. and that makes me wonder at times if my time is near as well. rex is doing fine loves the cold and snow, we got two new kittens both tiger's. they look alittle like tiger. 2 years you have been gone it just does not feel that long since we were together. I tried to be with you awhile back but did not make it I Miss You So Much. I finally suceeded in getting your benfits took me a year and alot of fighting and getting people involve to help me but i did it. I hope you and tiger and rocky will watch over dinky and help her along the way to where you are keep her close and know that i love you all so much and miss you all so much my life is just not the same without you all. the van is in the garage being repaired i hope it is nothing to serious and does not cost me alot. money is tight now without you, i have to balance and not spend to much. Sandi I Love You always and Forever no matter what!

Return to “Coping with Christmas”