Would anyone be interested in a New York weekend GTG?

Event Planning and Interest
Paul
Site Admin
Loss: 02 Sep 2010
Loved Ones Name: Karen
Second Loss: 02 Sep 2010
lontwo: Paul Jr.

Would anyone be interested in a New York weekend GTG?

Postby Paul » September 10th, 2016, 1:50 pm

Would anyone be interested in a New York weekend GTG? We do have attentive dates November 11, 12, 13 we are just trying to gauge interest.

Paul
Site Admin
Loss: 02 Sep 2010
Loved Ones Name: Karen
Second Loss: 02 Sep 2010
lontwo: Paul Jr.

GTG postponed please read

Postby Paul » September 26th, 2016, 7:36 pm

weblogo.jpg
weblogo.jpg (19.74 KiB) Viewed 439 times

This get together has been postponed got very low feedback not enough to get discounted group rates, non have special events.

So this get together is postponed and rescheduling is unknown at the time. We are sorry for those that wanted to attend, but matters beyond your control it is was not feasible or affordable to our members we needed to have a group in numbers. We will be having other events, but presently nothing publicly is planned. We will events still on-line held on the website but publicly there is nothing planned the rest of this year. I myself was planning on attending and hurt that is cancelled I do understand the reasons and support the reasons why.

With deepest regrets

Paul Dunphy
Administer
Safehavenforwidowed

Teri57
Loss: 04 Feb 2013
Loved Ones Name: sandi joy

Re: Would anyone be interested in a New York weekend GTG?

Postby Teri57 » September 29th, 2016, 11:09 am

so sorry paul this did not work out people just don't want to get involved like the use to and its a shame and i feel your hurt and and understand its tough enough on this road and the struggles we have to face is hard enough and when people just don't want to respond or help its makes me hurt as well hang in there paul hugs love teri

Return to “Get Togethers”