sucide

Share With Other's
Teri57
Loss: 04 Feb 2013
Loved Ones Name: sandi joy

sucide

Postby Teri57 » January 26th, 2018, 12:19 pm

on Febuary 4,2013 i watched my wife take her life to end her pain and it was the most difficult thing to do i will never forget that day and watching someone you love die to end her pain and suffering was the hardest thing i have ever done. this Febuary 4 2018 will be the 5th year that she has been gone from me and I miss her and still love her from moon and back. I have made changes in my life and have moved forward one step at a time as hard as it was to see wife take her life to end her pain and suffering and to hold her for the last time and tell her how much i love her but i understand why she chose to die as hard as it is to watch someone you love die by there own hand and continue on living is hard but i am doing it been thru alot of changes and some for the good my memories of us will always live on in my heart for she is my special Angel life throws us alot of curves and bumps and boulders to deal with and i have smashed alot of boulders in the 5 years she has been gone. Made mistakes but i have learned that mistakes are a learning tool to teach me how to cope and learn not to give up no matter how tough my days are the hurt will always be there but it times has healed my wounds and i have learned to go forward as much as it hurts there is always a reason and to push and fight. Suicde is never a good reason to die but when a person is hurting health wise and struggling from being in so much pain then i guess it is a good way to die as hard as it is to love and lose my soulmate i know she is at peace now and she has no more pain and is no longer strugging. coming here and meeting so many good people has helped me deal with my pain they have taught me that life is precious and there is a reason why we are here we may not know what it is but in time we will know the answers. Sometimes people will take advange of us widow's and widowers to get into our minds and mess us up but Safehaven is not that place it is a safe place with loving caring people who will never hurt anyone. my life has changed in five years and i am thankful to everyone here for there support and love. ONE STEP FOWARD ONE STEP BACK IS THE WIDOW'S DANCE. life does go on after you lose your love of your life the sun does come out and the darkness does fade life is hard on your own but your never alone feel your heart for that is never wrong.

Return to “General Discussions”