read a book written by one of our own!!

Have you read a great book or recommendations and want to share it with other members? You can do it here! We want to read about your favorite book, what you liked, and what the coolest part was.
lindana
Loss: 09 Jun 2011
Loved Ones Name: Al, son

read a book written by one of our own!!

Postby lindana » June 23rd, 2015, 7:43 pm

One of our family has been writing for the past few years and is now trying to make it as an author!
Her books are great. I have been blessed to read them all.
first in a series is titled Muffled Sounds and she is willing to give a free ebook if you message her at.... Jewel House Gossip on face book
or JEWELHOUSEGOSSIP.COM the web site she has set up.
check out video ads for the book and read sneak peaks of the books she has written. Lets support one of our own!

This book is great! FREE EBOOK if the free ebook time limit is up, give it a try anyway, I think I may have some pull with the author, message her at Jewel House Gossip tell her Lindana sent you

Jewel House Gossip
News, scoops and insights on the Dr A series.
JEWELHOUSEGOSSIP.COM

Tracy
Site Admin
Loss: 01 May 2007
Loved Ones Name: Jim
Second Loss: 21 Oct 2013
lontwo: Karen

Re: read a book written by one of our own!!

Postby Tracy » January 29th, 2016, 12:15 am

Dear Linda

How have you been sorry I have been away finally coming back to NJ the 26th of next month. Been in Texas on a job assignment here for 6 months be so glad really to get back. Thank you for sharing this I will contact her about the book also. If it is still available might be something also might want to place in the February Newsletter for her also.

Love you and Miss You

Tracy

Return to “Books”